FOUNDATION UNIVERSITY MEDICAL COLLEGE ( CATEGORY- A)
FOUNDATION UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF DENTISTRY ( CATEGORY- A+)
Tuition Fee – MBBS / BDS (2022)
|Pakistani / Dual National / Overseas Pakistani||
Rs. 1,250,000/- per year with increase of Rs. 50,000/- in every subsequent year
Rs. 6,750,000/- (MBBS) , Rs. 5,300,000/- (BDS)
USD. 16,000/- per year with no subsequent increase
USD 80,000 (MBBS), USD 64,000 (BDS)
- All the students are allowed to pay annual tuition fee in 04 equal quarterly installments. Those who opt to pay full fee in advance will be given 4% rebate. Those opting for six monthly installments will be offered 2% rebate in tuition fee.
- All the students are required to pay one time Miscellaneous charges of Rs. 26,500/-& Refundable Security of Rs. 20,000/-.on admission in to MBBS & BDS programs.
- As per amendments made in the Income Tax Ordinance 2001 through Finance Act 2020, 5% Advance Tax will be collected from the persons not appearing in the Active Taxpayers’ List at the time of payment of fee. Moreover, Non Resident Fee Sponsor of student may apply for exemption of 5% Advance Tax on fulfilment of requirements as prescribed in Income Tax Ordinance.
- Hostel facility is available for male and female students on first come first serve basis.
- Hostel facility is charged @ Rs. 18,000/- per month (Twin Sharing) and @Rs. 36,000/- per month (Single Occupancy).
- Food will be provided to students as per existing policy through contractor at mutually agreed menu at present rate @Rs. 390/- per day.
- Laundry Charges @Rs. 8,500/-per Annum will be collected separately.
Outdoor Medical Treatment (OPD) facility is provided free of charge.
The transport facility will be charged to students in accordance as per the transport routes @Rs. 3,000/- to Rs. 6,000/- per month.