Admission in Foundation University Institute of Rehabilitation Sciences (FUIRS) is open to all students irrespective of sex, religion, color, creed, class and domicile who are academically qualified for admission to the courses of study offered by the college.
The admission is offered strictly on the basis of merit determined by the university as per the admission criteria.
The candidate who applies online must submit the printed application form along with a processing fee challan of Rs. 1500/- and required documents as per the checklist before 16th February 2021.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT-5 years/BSPT (4 years) from any HEC recognized University or equivalent qualification.
- University Entrance Test.
- Relevant field experience will be preferred
- Incomplete/late applications will not be considered
- The decision of the Admission Committee is irrevocable and final. The authorities are not bound to explain the reasons for their decisions to the applicants, their parents, or guardian.
Determining the Merit
The following weightage will be awarded for the calculation of merit for admission in FUIRS:-
|Degree Programs||Undergraduate Marks||Entrance Test Marks||Interview Test|
Entry Test Details
The Entry Test will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) based containing 50 MCQs of a Total of 50 Marks. There will be no Negative Marking and applicants will be given a time period of 1 hour to answer 50 MCQs. Following are the Detailed Division of
Musculoskeletal Physical Therapy 60%
Research & Biostatistics 30%
English & General Knowledge 10%