Admission in Foundation University College of Rehabilitation Sciences (FUIRS) is open to all students irrespective of sex, religion, color, creed, class and domicile who are academically qualified for admission to the courses of study offered by the college.
The admission is offered strictly on the basis of merit determined by the university as per the admission criteria.
Click here to download Prospectus 2019-20
The candidate who apply online must submit the printed application form along with processing fee challan of Rs. 1000/- and required documents as per the checklist before 24th August 2020.
- FSC (Pre-Medical, 60% minimum marks)
- IBCC Equivalence for foreign education system (A-Level/12th Grade) with minimim 60% marks
- Incomplete/late applications will not be considered
- Verified Hafiz-e-Quran shall get credit according the Government Admission policy.
- The decision of the Admission Committee is irrevocable and final. The authorities are not bound to explain the reasons for their decisions to the applicants, their parents or guardian.
Prerequisites for Pakistani Candidates:-
F.Sc (Pre-Medical Group/A Level/Equivalent) securing at least 60% (unadjusted) marks.
Prerequisites for Overseas Candidates
- 8 x candidates to be admitted in expatriate/foreigner category
Who can Apply:
- Foreigners and Pakistanis having dual nationality / resident status of a foreign country.
- Pakistani students who studies abroad for and have passed pre-medical F.Sc / HSSC/Intermediate with minimum 60% marks.
Eligibility for admission on foreign /expatriate seats is as follow:-
- Foreigners and Pakistani National who have passed examination equivalent to F.Sc from a foreign university/examination body / education system with three science subjects out of which Biology and Chemistry are essential subjects with 60% marks in aggregate as certified by IBCC, Islamabad.
- IBCC equivalence certificate (Photocopy) must be attached with the application form. In case if the equivalence certification is not submitted before the commencement of the classes, the admission of the student/applicant will be considered cancelled.
Distribution of Seats
The students will be selected on merit basis in the following categories:-
|1||Open Merit||30 (15 x seats each for Male and Female students)|
|3||Retired Armed Forces||05|
|4||Serving Armed Forces||05|
|5||Wards of Shuhda/War Wounded (nominated by GHQ)||02|
Determining the Merit
Following weightage will be awarded for calculation of merit for admission in FUIRS:-
|Degree Programs||SSC Marks||HSSC Marks|