Eligibility: A student is eligible for Financial Assistance if he/she:-
- Is a registered student of FUI or has been accepted for Admission in FUI Campus.
- The student should have minimum 65% marks to become eligible to apply for FAP.
- Applicant will be considered on severity of discipline case in the current year. Grave discipline offender will be barred from FAP.
Has not failed in any subject/course in the current semester/year.
- Applicant is not drawing any financial benefit from any other source equivalent to 50% of the tuition fee of that semester/year. If a student is drawing financial benefit from any other source he/she will not be eligible for financial assistance more than 25% of the tuition fee.
- FAC can recommend financial assistance up to 50% of the tuition fee in special cases if deemed necessary.
- In no case a student is to be given any cash payment, less those who are already graduated and have cleared their dues. The transaction will be made by FUI Campus.
- Financial Assistance will only be granted to under graduate students.
- Students will not automatically become eligible for Financial Assistance in case of death of Father/Guardian. Cases will be considered on merit basis.