DPT Commemcement of classes
DPT classes will start from 3rd Sep 2018 for already enrolled students (Session Fall-14 to Spring-18 ).
Notice for Deposit of Fee-FUIRS: Semester Fall-2018
All students of FUIRS are informed that the last date of submission of fee for the Semester Fall-2018 is 10th September, 2018. Please deposit the fee within stipulated time.
Subject: MBBS/BDS Students Attention Fee Defaulters
1. The date for deposit of outstanding dues for MBBS/BDS is extended from 22nd June, 2018 to 3rd August, 2018. All students who have not yet paid their outstanding dues are directed to clear the same by 3rd August, 2018. Otherwise they will NOT Be Allowed to attend the classes after 3rd August, 2018.
2. The date for deposit of outstanding Catering Charges for MBBS/BDS is extended from 22nd June, 2018 to 3rd August, 2018. All boarder students who have not paid their Catering Charges are required to clear their dues by 3rd August, 2018. Otherwise they will NOT Be Allowed to stay in the hostel after 3rd August, 2018.
3. The student who have deposited fee online (other than Askari bank Limited Al-Shifa Branch/ Student Hub) are directed to submit a copy of paid deposit slip at Student Hub - Accounts Counter.
Subject: Summer Vacations - Faculty/Students
1- The competent authority has approved extension in the summer vacations of Faculty and students till 27th July, 2018. Shortfall created in syllabus will be met by utilizing next four saturdays i.e(4th, 11th, 18th and 25 August, 2018) as working days.
Subject: Notice for MBBS Students (Attention Fee Defaulters)
1. Students mentioned in the list have failed to clear their outstanding dues in prescribed time. All mentioned students are directed to clear their dues latest by 31st May, 2018. The students who have failed to deposit the fee at prescribed time, they will be marked absent and not be allowed to sit in the classes after summer vacation.
2. All students who have deposited fee online (other than Askari bank Limited DHA-I Branch Islamabad/Student Hub) are required to submit copy of paid deposit slip at Student Hub - Accounts Counter.
Subject: Dress Violations
All students are hereby notified that any student without proper uniform / not wearing identity card will not be allowed entry in the campus with effect from 24th may 2018. the violation will be notified to the parents/guardians and kept in student’s file.
Subject: Refund of College Dues – Suo Moto Case No 1 of 2010 & Human Right Case No 27813-P of 2017
1. The FUI has approved to adjust the additional fee of Rs 79,000/- (includingcRs 40,000/- of Refundable Security) against the students of MBBS Session 2018-2022 and BDS Session 2018-2021, in line with the recent decision by the Honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan.
2. The amount will be re-adjusted accordingly in the dues of the student for the year 2019.
There is no “official Visit/Trip “planned by the FUMC for the students of Final Year MBBS in coming days. For students proceeding on any such private visit/trip, the responsibility will be of the student/parents/guardian
The Account of USD No.130000011 title Foundation University Islamabad at Askari Bank Adyala Road Branch has been closed. A new Bank Account of USD has been opened in DHA phase-I to facilitate the Expatriate students. Detail of account is as under
Title of Account: Foundation University Islamabad
Account No: 1061300401234
Bank name & Branch: Askari bank DHA phase-I Islamabad
Swift code#: ASCMPKKA