PROGRAMME INDUCTION CEREMONY - MBBS/BDS 23RD DECEMBER 2019
NOTICE For MBBS/BDS STUDENTS
PAYMENT OF ANNUAL FEE – 2020
1. Last date for deposit of Annual Fee for the Year 2020 for all Sessions of MBBS/BDS Students is 31st January, 2020.
2. If the Fee is delayed beyond 31st January then:
• 1% late payment surcharge would apply upto 1st March, 2020.
• 3% late payment surcharge would apply upto 1st April, 2020.
In case of non-payment of fee after 1st April, 2020; students will not allowed to attend the class.
3. The fee challan will be handed over to the students in the last week of Dec-2019.
Migration in 3rd and 4th Year MBBS
1. Some vacancies for migration in 3rd and 4th Year MBBS are available. Desirous candidates to submit their applications for migration alongwith photocopies of following supporting documents by 31st Oct 2019:-
a. Matric Certificate.
b. FSc Certificate.
c. Character Certificate issued by relieving college.
d. Result of all Professional Examinations.
2. No request will be entertained after due date.
NOTICE FOR BOARDER STUDENTS
CATERING CHARGES – 2019
Catering charges for the year 2019 has been reviewed by the Management of FUIC from Rs. 310 to Rs. 340 per day for the Year 2019. All boarder students are directed to deposit the difference amount of Rs. 9,450/- at earliest for the year 2019.
All boarder students who have not yet deposited catering charges for the Year 2019 are required to deposit the catering charges latest by 19th July, 2019.
Eligibility: A student is eligible for Financial Assistance if he/she:-
- Is a registered student of FUI or has been accepted for Admission in FUI Campus.
- The student should have minimum 65% marks to become eligible to apply for FAP.
- Applicant will be considered on severity of discipline case in the current year. Grave discipline offender will be barred from FAP.
- Has not failed in any subject/course in the current semester/year.
- Applicant is not drawing any financial benefit from any other source equivalent to 50% of the tuition fee of that semester/year. If a student is drawing financial benefit from any other source he/she will not be eligible for financial assistance more than 25% of the tuition fee.
- FAC can recommend financial assistance up to 50% of the tuition fee in special cases if deemed necessary.
- In no case a student is to be given any cash payment, less those who are already graduated and have cleared their dues. The transaction will be made by FUI Campus.
- Financial Assistance will only be granted to under graduate students.
- Students will not automatically become eligible for Financial Assistance in case of death of Father/Guardian. Cases will be considered on merit basis.
All individual will use helmet while riding Motorcycle in the Campus premises wef 26 Mar 2019.
The Account of USD No.130000011 title Foundation University Islamabad at Askari Bank Adyala Road Branch has been closed. A new Bank Account of USD has been opened in DHA phase-I to facilitate the Expatriate students. Detail of account is as under
Title of Account: Foundation University Islamabad
Account No: 1061300401234
Bank name & Branch: Askari bank DHA phase-I Islamabad
Swift code#: ASCMPKKA