Subject: Eid Get Together
An Eid Get Together is being organized. Students are cordially invited to attend. Details are as follow:-
Event : EID GET TOGETER
Date : 30 July 2018
Time : 0930 – 1030 am
RV : FUCD Lobby (Ground Floor)
Dress : Decent / Coloured Eid Dress
Contribution : Rs 100/- per head (FUMC/FUCD)
Subject: MBBS/BDS Students Attention Fee Defaulters
1. All of the students who have not cleared their outstanding dues are directed to clear their dues before 22nd July, 2018. Otherwise they will NOT Be Allowed to attend the classes after 22nd July, 2018.
2. All of the boarder students who have not cleared their Catering Dues are required to clear their dues before 22nd July, 2018. Otherwise they will NOT Be Allowed to stay in the hostel after 22nd July, 2018.
3. The student who have deposited fee online (other than Askari bank Limited Al-Shifa Branch/ Student Hub) are directed to submit a copy of paid deposit slip at Student Hub - Accounts Counter.
Subject: Summer Vacations - Faculty/Students
1- The competent authority has approved extension in the summer vacations of Faculty and students till 27th July, 2018. Shortfall created in syllabus will be met by utilizing next four saturdays i.e(4th, 11th, 18th and 25 August, 2018) as working days.
Due to General Elections on 25 July 2018, “SUMMER VACATIONS” have been extended up to 29 July 2018. FUMC & FUCD will now open on 30 July 2018.
Eid get together is being arranged on 23 Jul 2018 from 0930 hours to 1030 hours. On duty administration staff of all Basic Sciences Departments to inform their HODs/faculty members to attend the subject event and forward confirmation report to this office by 12 Jul 2018.
Subject: Notice for MBBS Students (Attention Fee Defaulters)
1. Students mentioned in the list have failed to clear their outstanding dues in prescribed time. All mentioned students are directed to clear their dues latest by 31st May, 2018. The students who have failed to deposit the fee at prescribed time, they will be marked absent and not be allowed to sit in the classes after summer vacation.
2. All students who have deposited fee online (other than Askari bank Limited DHA-I Branch Islamabad/Student Hub) are required to submit copy of paid deposit slip at Student Hub - Accounts Counter.
Subject: Dress Violations
All students are hereby notified that any student without proper uniform / not wearing identity card will not be allowed entry in the campus with effect from 24th may 2018. the violation will be notified to the parents/guardians and kept in student’s file.
Subject: Refund of College Dues – Suo Moto Case No 1 of 2010 & Human Right Case No 27813-P of 2017
1. The FUI has approved to adjust the additional fee of Rs 79,000/- (includingcRs 40,000/- of Refundable Security) against the students of MBBS Session 2018-2022 and BDS Session 2018-2021, in line with the recent decision by the Honorable Supreme Court of Pakistan.
2. The amount will be re-adjusted accordingly in the dues of the student for the year 2019.
There is no “official Visit/Trip “planned by the FUMC for the students of Final Year MBBS in coming days. For students proceeding on any such private visit/trip, the responsibility will be of the student/parents/guardian
The Account of USD No.130000011 title Foundation University Islamabad at Askari Bank Adyala Road Branch has been closed. A new Bank Account of USD has been opened in DHA phase-I to facilitate the Expatriate students. Detail of account is as under
Title of Account: Foundation University Islamabad
Account No: 1061300401234
Bank name & Branch: Askari bank DHA phase-I Islamabad
Swift code#: ASCMPKKA