|S# Description||Pakistani Residents||Expatriates/Foreigners|
|1 Admission fees (Once on admission)||Rs. 25000||US $ 500|
|2 Tuition Fee/ Semester||Rs. 1, 40,000||US $ 2500|
|3 Security (refundable) once on admission||Rs. 30,000||US $ 300|
|4 Registration Fee (once on admission)||Rs. 25, 000||US $ 250|
|5 Examination Fee (annual)||Rs. 10,000||US $ 100|
|Total dues Payable||Rs 230,000||US $ 3650|
- 5% witholding tax will be collected on all the fee received except on refundable security.
- Tuition Fee/Hostel Charges of the students may be increased to coup up the inflation factor @ 5% per annum.
- 1 % surcharge on outstanding fee shall be levied in subsequent Semesters after due date as per policy.
- Tuition fee will not be adjusted against any other students dues.
- The fee may be deposited in the following branches of ASKARI BANK LIMITED:-
For Expatriate/Foreign Students:-
|Branch:||Askari bank DHA phase-I Islamabad|
|Title of Account:||Foundation University Islamabad|
|USD Account No:||1061300401234|
For Local Students:
|Branch||Askari Bank Ltd, Al Shifa Eye Trust Hospital Branch, Rawalpindi|
|Title of Account:||ACBL Bank Booth Student Hub FUIC Foundation University Islamabad|
|PKR Account No.||01811650000020|
- Fee in Pak Rupees may also be deposited into Askari Bank booth located at Student Hub of FUIC.
- The Expatriate Students will deposit the dues in USD. The fee may be deposited through cross cheque/pay order in favour of Foundation University Islamabad. No cash will be collected by ACBL Adyala Road Branch as per instructions of the State Bank of Pakistan.