|S# Description||Pakistani Residents||Expatriates/Foreigners|
|1 Admission fees (Once on admission)||Rs. 25000||US $ 500|
|2 Tuition Fee/ Semester||Rs. 1, 47,000||US $ 2563|
|3 Security (refundable) once on admission||Rs. 30,000||US $ 300|
|4 Registration Fee (once on admission)||Rs. 25, 000||US $ 250|
|5 Examination Fee (annual)||Rs. 10,000||US $ 100|
|Total dues Payable||Rs 237,000||US $ 3713|
- Withholding Tax on the above fee @5% (Less security amount) will be collected separately as per income tax ordinance 2001 section 236/
- Tuition Fee/Hostel Charges of the students may be increased to coup up the inflation factor @ 5% per annum.
- 1 % surcharge on outstanding fee shall be levied in subsequent Semesters after due date as per policy.
- Tuition fee will not be adjusted against any other students dues.
- The fee may be deposited in the following branches of ASKARI BANK LIMITED:-
For Expatriate/Foreign Students
|Branch:||Askari bank DHA phase-I Islamabad|
|Title of Account:||Foundation University Islamabad|
|USD Account No:||1061300401234|
For Local Students
|Branch:||Askari Bank Ltd, Al Shifa Eye Trust Hospital Branch, Rawalpindi|
|Title of Account:||ACBL Bank Booth Student Hub FUIC Foundation University Islamabad|
|PKR Account No:||01811650000020|
- Fee in Pak Rupees may also be deposited into Askari Bank booth located at Student Hub of FUIC.
- The Expatriate Students will deposit the dues in USD. The fee may be deposited through cross cheque/pay order in favour of Foundation University Islamabad. No cash will be collected by ACBL Adyala Road Branch as per instructions of the State Bank of Pakistan.