30 students will be admitted per year. Admission in FUCN is open to all students irrespective of gender, religion, color, creed, class and domicile who are academically qualified for admission to the courses of study offered by the college.
The admission is offered strictly on the basis of merit determined by the university as per the admission criteria set by the PNC.
Click here to download Prospectus 2018-19
Application Requirements for Post RN BSN 2-Years
Diploma in General Nursing (3 Years) with minimum of 2nd division
Diploma in Midwifery (1 year) any One Year Post Basic Specialty for male in lieu of Diploma Midwifery
Matric with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) as per HEC Requirement
- 2 year clinical experience
- Valid PNC Registration
- Male / Female
- Admission test and interview
Distribution of Seats
Open Merit - 10
FF Employs - 20
Documents to be submitted
A candidate, who is eligible for admission, must submit attested copies of the following documents.
- SSC or Equivalent Foreign Qualification Certificate (one copy).
- PNC Registration Card.
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- Diploma in Midwifery for Female Candidate.
- Diploma in any Specialty for Male Candidate.
- CNIC/Form B of the Candidate (one copy).
- CNIC of Father/Spouse/Guardian (one copy).
- Bank draft of Rs. 1500/- as Processing Fee.
- Four Recent Passport Size Color Photographs.
- Copy of Pension Book of Father in case of Beneficiaries.
- NOC from Employer.
- FF Employees to provide Service Certificate duly Signed / Certified by the Relevant FF Authority.
- Photocopy of Domicile.
It is the responsibility of all those candidates having foreign qualifications i.e. other than Matric /FSc (Pre-Medical) from Pakistan, to obtain recognition of their qualifications and equivalence certificates from the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC), Islamabad.
Address: Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Plot No. 25, Street 38, G10/4,
Near Federal Govt. Employees Housing Foundation (FGEHF),
Phone: (051) 9106630, 9106631, 9106632
Fax: (051) 9106361
The equivalence certificate (Photocopy) must be attached with the application form.
These documents should be posted through a reliable service or delivered in person at the Student’s Hub during the following timings on or before the last date of receipt of the application as advertised.
Monday to Thursday 08:30 am to 02:00 pm
Friday 08:30 am to 12:00 noon